We started off the day with churros con chocolate. I think it was a fitting way to bid Spain, "Adios!"
Hurry Up to Wait
We arrived at the airport a little earlier than I planned. However, that was a good thing because non-standard delays awaited us: 1) the luggage conveyor belt broke and stopped American Air in their tracks for about 45 minutes; 2) a woman in a wheelchair had some questionable items and shut down one of the security lines
An Easy Flight Home
The flight was great. I liked the movie "Leap Year." They fed us two meals and several rounds of sodas/water. We had a one hour delay in the air due to our "home" airport being shut down due to weather.
P.S.
Both of the boxes that we sent from Portugal were "damaged" in NY. Don't mail "unnecessary weight" home. Not everything arrived.
The flight was great. I liked the movie "Leap Year." They fed us two meals and several rounds of sodas/water. We had a one hour delay in the air due to our "home" airport being shut down due to weather.
P.S.
Both of the boxes that we sent from Portugal were "damaged" in NY. Don't mail "unnecessary weight" home. Not everything arrived.

No comments:
Post a Comment